Staying at POP vs. Port Orleans RS

I'm not a fan of the rooms at POR. I adore the exterior theming but the rooms are nothing special and still have the motel vibe. It would absolutely not be worth the extra money to me. Plus, Skyliner is a HUGE perk to me.
We want to stay at POR (maybe in 2025) as we have not been there before but 100% agree that we stay at POP and the Skyliner is a huge factor for us.

My kids hated POP. Didn’t like the room size (it was really small for one adult and two older elementary aged kids), didn’t enjoy the pool after the first day (they love slides so got bored quickly), and they found the outdoor theming over the top. I personally love the skyliner (based on trips without the kids). I also enjoy adult theming, hotel perks like sit down restaurants and indoor lounges, and larger rooms. So for my family as a whole, I’d skip values and stay at CBR first and any POR resort second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter