staying at fort wilderness campground

chrisie matney

Earning My Ears
in staying at the fort i was woundering if any one knows if there a walmart or plubix or both also do the have a wawa too i lived in pa now in tn and no wawa here

There is a publix over on Vineland Rd, there is also a Winn Dixie over that way. The Walmart is over on 194 I believe it is, just be aware some of the local roads are also toll roads, so have change with you. Found this out going to Walmart one day. I do not recall there being WaWa down there, but here in PA we do.

I use the Wal-mart store out on Hwy 535. Go out past Disney Springs, turn right, go under I4, and it's a few miles straight down. Lots of ways to get there (out the road that runs in front of Epcot is the best) but you get the general idea. It's on the NW corner of where 535 crosses Osceola Parkway. There is a Publix across the street from Wal-Mart there (NE corner) and a Wawa that sits up in front of Wal-Mart facing 535. Look on the lower right of this map I grabbed for the "WM", "Pub", and "WW".

Screenshot 2018-05-03 at 9.35.27 PM (1) (1).png

You can go almost any direction from WDW and run into a Publix or a Wal-mart.

Bama Ed

I use the Wal-mart store out on Hwy 535. Go out past Disney Springs, turn right, go under I4, and it's a few miles straight down. Lots of ways to get there (out the road that runs in front of Epcot is the best) but you get the general idea. It's on the NW corner of where 535 crosses Osceola Parkway. There is a Publix across the street from Wal-Mart there (NE corner) and a Wawa that sits up in front of Wal-Mart facing 535. Look on the lower right of this map I grabbed for the "WM", "Pub", and "WW".

View attachment 320452

You can go almost any direction from WDW and run into a Publix or a Wal-mart.

Bama Ed
thank you very much i look up the pulix website and found scrapple so first thing is wawa then plubix we dont have scrapple here eather

FWCG to 535.JPG We stay at FWCG a lot. The quickest way to civilization is a back way out. When you get to Vineland Apopka, Left is a Winn Dixie about a mile on the right. Right is Walmart about 5 miles on the right. There are several restaurants in that area as well. Google maps is your friend.

Left a few miles is also the easiest Publix to get to. Hardly any traffic. A few miles down on left.

If you keep going until you hit a dead end there is a Publix in that shopping center and a great pizza joint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter