Staying at Doubltree Suites by Hilton Anaheim Conv ctr, anyone know if they have shuttles to parks?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
This would be our first trip to DL. DH has Hilton points so going to stay at Doubletree Conv ctr. Does anyone know if they offer shuttle service and if so how much and how often they come and go from the parks? I can't seem to find it on the website.

Thanks

They do not have a dedicated shuttle, so your only options are ART (Anaheim Resort Transportation which will pick you up in front of the hotel) or walk across Harbor to the Toy Story lot and take their shuttle in (free). The ART costs are located here:http://rideart.org/fares-and-passes/

I stayed here a few years ago and walked it. It's not bad in the morning, it's a little rough after a long day on the way home. Parking at this hotel was 15 a day, and even if you are Hilton Gold or Diamond they will only give you two breakfast vouchers per day (even if 4 in room). Rooms are big and comfortable, I enjoyed having an area away from the kids after they sacked out.

You will probably spend more time waiting on the ART than it would take to walk.

Going back in Oct. but I've switched to Marriott points so doing the new courtyard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter