Staybridge Suites LBV

BethEJo

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

It's been a very long time since I posted on the DIS; that's not to say I haven't been lurking though! It's hard to get involved when you haven't got a future trip planned, but I'm aiming to rectify that :cool1:

So, this September we're planning on a family trip back to Orlando - there will be five of us: Mam, Dad, my brother, his GF and me. We've been looking around for accommodation options, and people are fancying the Staybridge Suites in Lake Buena Vista.

It's got a good rating on TripAdvisor, but I was wondering if anyone had any experiences here?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup2

Great to see you posting again.

Stayed at LBV numerous times but never knew there was a Staybridge Suites. I am guessing it's in a higher bracket than I usually search.

Hi Beth!

I don't know about the staybridge suites either but fantastic news you are heading back to WDW :cool1:

Ive not stayed in the one at LBV but stayed in the Staybridge suites in Calgary for a week recently for a work trip, was perfect imo, had a small kitchen full size fridge etc.. if the price is good id have no problems staying in the LBV hotel. hope this helps

Its in a good location, not far from Crossroads but I have never stayed there.
Have you considered Wyndham Bonnet Creek? We have stayed 6 times, 7th trip this year. we love it. Its between Typhoon Lagoon and Caribbean Beach. 5 pools, 2 lazy rivers, slides, lots going on. We get a 2 bedroom suite, sleeps 8. huge living area, full kitchen, Jacuzzi, 2 bathrooms. Just so nice. Probably the same sort of price as Staybridge Suites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter