Stay for 2-3 Days

RamblingMad

I'm an 80s kid too.
This is a PSA.

There are so many posts here where someone comes in and says they're going to stay for a day. The reality is that you can't see everything in a day. It's like asking that question about WDW. You need more than a day. Given that there are two parks plus an optional water park, the most given advice is to stay for 2-3 days. If you get an EP at a hotel that provides it, then you can potentially see more in less time. However, you still have to walk around the parks.

Good advice.

However, It does seem as tho many WDW vets venturing to the dark side just aren’t fully ready to commit to U for a dedicated trip, let alone a multiple day split trip between the parks

One day may just be all They are willing or able to commit. File it under: just take a smal bite to try it, you probably will like it :thumbsup2

This is a PSA.

There are so many posts here where someone comes in and says they're going to stay for a day. The reality is that you can't see everything in a day. It's like asking that question about WDW. You need more than a day. Given that there are two parks plus an optional water park, the most given advice is to stay for 2-3 days. If you get an EP at a hotel that provides it, then you can potentially see more in less time. However, you still have to walk around the parks.

I kept getting lost and missing things my first day in the parks... wouldn't have accomplished much if that had been our only day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter