Stay and scream

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
Okay. I am confused. I thought stay and scream was a ticked thing with a few but as I was watching some vlogger they make it sound like anyone with a park pass and HHN tix can jump into one of these holding areas at park close. Can someone clarify? We went last year but for one night and drove over from Disney. This year we are doing. Week on-site. So this is all kinda new to me. If it is explained in another post just kindly point me to it. Thanks!!!

Okay. I am confused. I thought stay and scream was a ticked thing with a few but as I was watching some vlogger they make it sound like anyone with a park pass and HHN tix can jump into one of these holding areas at park close. Can someone clarify? We went last year but for one night and drove over from Disney. This year we are doing. Week on-site. So this is all kinda new to me. If it is explained in another post just kindly point me to it. Thanks!!!
If you have a regular daytime ticket for studios (or hopper) for the date you go to HHN yes you can just stay in the park. At 5pm you need to be inside one of the stay and scream holding areas. They will scan your HHN ticket to get into the area. Obviously annual passes count as daytime tickets
If you do not have AP or daytime ticket then you have option to buy the “Scream early” ticket which gets you into park at 3 pm and ability to get into the stay and scream holding area with your HHN ticket.
If you do not have daytime ticket/AP/scream early then you have to wait until event opens at 630 to get into HHN.
The stay and scream areas generally let out 20-30 minutes before gates open to get a head start on the houses (each holding area has specific houses you get to go into early)

Or if you’re onsite resort guest You have a separate entrance/holding area that also has been traditionally let in before the horses at the gates and straight into a house. This option doesn’t require either day ticket nor add on scream early ticket-just a perk of onsite guests

Yes anyone with a park pass for that day and a HHN ticket can stay in one of the pens for stay and scream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter