Stateroom 8618 on dream..

Kirlinale

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any info on stateroom 8618 on the dream. Sailing disney first time as part of my daughters make a wish trip. She's so excited..

Any Input , actual photos or pros cons of room would be appreciated!!!'

We had 8628 so just a few doors down. Thought it was a great location even a perfect view of the fireworks :)
Plenty of room for 5 of us too.

We had room 8614, so very close to yours. Room was great for our family of 5. everyone was happy with the sleeping arrangements and we had plenty of storage space. We also had a beautiful view of CC from our veranda! Great location, about halfway between mid and aft elevators. I hope you have a magical trip and best wishes for your DD.

I'm in 8610 soon but should be the same layout.. looks like a good room from the pictures I found. With the murphy bed, upper bunk and couch converted plus queen sleeps 5 :)

Thanks everyone!!! This very helpful. Dd likes to know everything before hand so she knows what to expect.. I finally found some pics with all beds down.. There are 5 of us .. Two teens (15 and 16) and make a wish dd 11 :) space looks good!!!

We had room 8614, so very close to yours. Room was great for our family of 5. everyone was happy with the sleeping arrangements and we had plenty of storage space. We also had a beautiful view of CC from our veranda! Great location, about halfway between mid and aft elevators. I hope you have a magical trip and best wishes for your DD.
Thanks for your post! We will be in 8614 on the Dream in Oct. on our very first cruise. Glad to hear the room is great!

We are staying in this same cabin in May!! It'll be our first cruise. You have to tell me about it when your back =)

Excited to hear this. We have this room booked for an upcoming cruise and was hoping it slept 5. Can you confirm that this room connects to 8612?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter