Stateroom #2010 on the Disney Fantasy? Noisy?

airolds

Earning My Ears
Hi There! We are going to cruise in April on the Fantasy. It's our second cruise and are pretty excited about it (although a bit nervous about the whole coronavirus situation...).

We got the stateroom #2010. We were on the second deck on the Magic last time and we loved it. Especially for my wife, who tends to get a bit sea sick. I was looking for some reports on the stateroom #2010 on the Fantasy and found a couple of old posts mentioning noise (not on this forum) for adjacent rooms. Has anyone ever stayed on it? Any reviews? I am getting a bit nervous that the room we picked might be too noisy!!!

Thanks all!

I haven't stayed in that cabin, but have been in cabin 2556 on the Fantasy for 2 cruises. We loved the location and found it very quiet. Your cabin is more forward, where as 2556 was midship. If the noise was from other passengers, I wouldn't worry, that can happen anywhere. The only complaints you will usually hear about the Fantasy are from the aft section of the ship.

Did you pick the cabin or was it assigned you? If you picked it and really worried you could call and see about changing it. Disney doesn't show all the cabins that are available on the website. If you switch for same category, the price will be the same. I've gotten seasick on 2 of our cruises(even with wearing seabands and taking Bonine). On our last 2 cruises I would use ginger candy whenever I started to feel a little off and it helped so much, never got sick(even when we had really rough seas). Candy needs to have real ginger, not just flavoring. I still take Bonine, along with the candy.

Thanks for the replies! I picked 2010 myself, I thought it was a good choice back when I booked. Reading those reviews you guys just linked seems like a good state room. I will stick with it. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter