• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

State a Random Fact About Yourself

I'm so smart.

It was raining just a slight bit, so I was standing outside all like (pfft. This isn't that bad).

And then! It seriously changed from a drizzle to POURING in a matter of seconds.

And I got drenched. So now I seriously look like I just got out of the shower. And as I was walking back into the building, this lady was like "Awww, bless you're heart.

I was seriously like: "...do I really look that bad?" :headache:

*failz*

^^Same here, I don't really like rice much when its with stuff (like curry sauce) haha.

-I named my iPod Jareth Junior :goodvibes
-Despite being realy shy I was complimented on how well I'd do as a radio presenter (by someone who had worked in radio for years, and he's normally someone that is just really really horrid to me)....and about 10 minutes before that he said he'd never even consider telling people they should work in radio...I was very :) on monday haha.
-Things I do most of my friends think of as normal...I'm like the tea party in Alice In Wonderland "She's Stark Raving Mad!!!" (except he instead of she hehe)...I love the March Hare.

I am always cold.
I am super scared of insects.
I'm shy and I don't have much self-esteem but I will not let you walk over me.
I don't like physical violence.
I like my bath/shower water so hot that it turns my skin red.

I am always cold.
I am super scared of insects.
I'm shy and I don't have much self-esteem but I will not let you walk over me.
I don't like physical violence.
I like my bath/shower water so hot that it turns my skin red.

Im always cold too :) therefore my whole wardrobe consists of amazing hoodies :) huzzah
and the 3rd one applys to me as well :)
ummm hmmm I tend to procrastinate :D

I'm going to the Deer Park Outlets tomorrow and theres 1 reported swine flu case there...so I'm kinda scared-ish...but not really. haha

I worry a TON! but lately I havent worried at all... not even about the swine flu thing :cool1:

I finished reading Th1rteen R3asons Why. Very good book. Made me sad though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter