State a Random Fact About Yourself

i am getting my dx shirt for my birthday.
woooohoooooooo.
i love my mommy.

All american sign language students have to participate in silent day. The only way we can talk is by writing stuff down or using sign language. If our teacher or her leadership students catch us talking, she rips a finger off our paper hands and we lose 10 points off of our grade.

All american sign language students have to participate in silent day. The only way we can talk is by writing stuff down or using sign language. If our teacher or her leadership students catch us talking, she rips a finger off our paper hands and we lose 10 points off of our grade.
Aww, that's cool!

Um, random fact about me hmm...

Oh! I got one! I hate wearing shoes. LOL.

shudddddddit.
and get your mind out of the gutter! ;)
its this little machineand you type in the star/planet you want and it goes to it.

my telescope is like that too. i gotta dig it out for tonight.

be warned it is nothing like the movie.

i have been noticing that. but i still like it :)

i have been taking antibiotics 3 times a day for a week and i still have a throat infection. it hurts when i sing :(

I got asked today if my sister and I were TWINS. :eek:

I was all: "No...I'm four years older." and the lady was like: O_O "Really?! You look so young!" ;>__<

I get that a lot. And I KNOW it will come in handy later. But gahhh, it's so annoying right now.

I got asked today if my sister and I were TWINS. :eek:

I was all: "No...I'm four years older." and the lady was like: O_O "Really?! You look so young!" ;>__<

I get that a lot. And I KNOW it will come in handy later. But gahhh, it's so annoying right now.

srsly, me too.
my sister is almost 12, and i'm almost 16.
wanna guess who's taller and heavier, therefore looks older?
just a hint - not me!

:rolleyes: :scared1:

I hate spinal taps. I think that they are the most painful thing ever. I can't imagine anything worse than getting a needle jammed in your back.

...Oh wait... Having to do it again. D:

(Too lazy to quote)

Sonya, I love me my socks. My feet are always freezing-butt COLD!

Random fact...hmm...oh, here's one. Next month will be 6 months since my surgury! (Oh my God)

i am not nearly as excited about prom as everyone else.
i have a super nice date and everything, but i don't know.
i just can't get into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter