State a Random Fact About Yourself

One time playing baseball in my neighborhood, I ran into a mailbox, causing both sides of my nose to bleed. It also made my tooth die a bit later, causing me to get a root canal...meh. So for everybody going after a fly ball, please, watch where you are running.

MY CAR IS BROKEN! :guilty:

I don't even know what happened! I had to go get Subway for my family and then meet my parents in the Middle School parking lot, since they were some of the people in charge of Firework Security. And I went, got the food, parked AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE!

But then, after the fireworks and everything were over and I went back to my car, it wouldn't start! :headache:

So this very nice guy that my dad knows tried to jump it...AND IT STILL WOULDN'T START! :scared:

So for now, my poor car remains in the Middle School parking lot. My mom called the police so they know why it's there and that it's not some strange stalker person trying to break into the school. And tomorrow, my father and I are going to go back to it, attempt to start it again, and if it still doesn't go we're going to have to find SOME WAY to get it to the car repair people and see if they can figure out what happened to it.

BUT I AM SO SAD GUYS! This is my VERY FIRST CAR! And it was fine until last night! And now it won't start!

I'm depressed. :sad1:

I just got back from Switzerland.
My one leg has swollen to three times the size of the other.
I had all the 'fit' boys staring at it on the 24hour bus journey.
It's not attractive but they think I'm supergirl.
xD

I love screamo rap music. hahaha. but it has to be rapping screams, which takes serious talent. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter