Starting park during Oogie Boogie

BriannaRuth

DIS Veteran
Normally we always start our day at DL on Sundays because in my experience it's one of the least busy mornings. Once had a CM tell me that was because everyone stays late on Saturdays and doesn't get to the park early on Sunday. But this year OBB is on Sunday night, so I'm wondering if DL will be busier than usual on Sunday morning due to those who don't have park hoppers doing DL only. Thoughts?

Where would you start your day the day of the Halloween party, assuming you had hoppers and there is still no EE/MM? And what about the day after?

I think Disneyland would be the same, or a little lighter because people who do not purchase the party ticket will pop on over to Disneyland at the latest 6pm.

I just had to make this decision when making park reservations. We have 3 day park hoppers Mon-Wed. OBB tickets for Tuesday. Always gotta start the trip with DL, so that’s Monday. Tuesday we’ll spend the afternoon and evening in CA doing the bash, so again, starting in DL. Then Wed we’ll start at CA and try to hit the big rides early.

When we have done the Halloween party (last time was the year before it changed to DCA) the party park was a ghost town before the 4pm time for everyone to come in with a party ticket.

I could see most people with park hoppers having the same idea for a party day: start at DL since you'll be at DCA for the evening. I assume a lot of the locals that had APs in previous years won't be in the park before 3pm this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter