Start of the anniversary , busy??

Belle2princess

Earning My Ears
I see the anniversary kicks off on the 26th of March . Got good price on hotel & flights . Will it be very busy??

Is a trip a good idea then?
Plus point other than the price is a) will catch end of frozen sing along
b) Can enjoy cafe mickey one last time , it our favourite ,still gutted their getting rid if the characters.

Will arrive on the 26th itself. Or would you wait until later in the year?

as you want to see the things you'll see going at that time of year, I'd say you should go for it.
Have you checked the refurb and closures list for your trip dates?

We've booked a 4 night trip arriving on the 26th. We'd been planning on going a couple of weeks earlier but we decided to risk higher crowds as there will be more to do with all of the anniversary celebrations.

I'm guessing that the Sunday will be busy but the rest of the week not as bad. It's not the school holidays in the U.K. or France from what I can see so that should help.

Thank you both for your replys, still trying to decide lol! Thinking of waiting and going for Christmas instead now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter