Ratatouille: $9
Rise of the Resistance: $15

On Oct. 23:
Everest: $7
Mine Train: $12
Ratatouille: $11

credit .. @ScottGustin. Twitter
So to be clear, (and because I'm a bit dense when it comes to money) are these prices additional on top of the $15 Genie+ cost?

And agree thought they would charge for Pandora rather than Everest. Maybe more rides will be added so the cost of riding will be higher than the cost of a day ticket.

I was hoping MMRR was not on the LL list, but we will standby for it; young kids don’t have too many options in HS( thankfully we only booked 1 day there.

Also Everest doesn’t make sense either.
I was hoping it would be SDD and I would have paid for it. We always rope drop SDD but we like riding it more at night. I would have liked to have just secured an evening slot for it and then done the rest of the park with G+.

I note the reports of pre purchasing for the length of your stay. This will become the new free dining promotion.. lol
I assume this is for people with day passes not park hoppers? I was hoping they’d announce something for AP holders beyond buying each day.

And agree thought they would charge for Pandora rather than Everest. Maybe more rides will be added so the cost of riding will be higher than the cost of a day ticket.

Saw this on a news feed from a blogger: Walt Disney World has officially confirmed that Genie+ will allow guests to make their next selection 120 minutes (2 hours) in the future even if they have not yet redeemed the first Genie+ selection. I did not find that on Disney's website, but I was reading things quickly. Did anyone else see this on WDW website?

So to be clear, (and because I'm a bit dense when it comes to money) are these prices additional on top of the $15 Genie+ cost?
Yes, but to clarify, g+ is NOT required to buy IA$.

For instance, you're at epcot, you're cool waiting for everything but Remy, you buy JUST remy for $20 per person and use the Lighting Lane for that one ride. You dont have to buy g+ as well, you would just do standby for every other ride in the park but Remy.

Saw this on a news feed from a blogger: Walt Disney World has officially confirmed that Genie+ will allow guests to make their next selection 120 minutes (2 hours) in the future even if they have not yet redeemed the first Genie+ selection. I did not find that on Disney's website, but I was reading things quickly. Did anyone else see this on WDW website?
https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...ney-world-oct-19-weve-got-all-of-the-details/
Similar to Disneyland’s Disney MaxPass, only one selection can be held at a time, with the exception being when a guest’s next selection time window is more than 120 minutes away. In that case, Disney Genie+ will allow a second selection to be held.

The way that reads is you have to have a selection 120 min + in the future, if you do you can make another selection that is less than that wait time. Could be useful for rides like SDD, go ahead and grab that time 2 hours away and do other rides between still using g+ if the return time is less.

Have a feeling I will be using the mini golf courses and food service places more during the day.

Pricing…

Here is some sample pricing for Individual Lightning Lane purchases at WDW:

On Oct. 19:
Mine Train: $10
Ratatouille: $9

On Oct. 23:
Mine Train: $12
Ratatouille: $11

credit .. @ScottGustin. Twitter
Where are you seeing the pricing?

Ugh, for Folks like us who now only go to the parks for a few hours, we see no reason to buy this. If you spend all day at a park, I’m sure it’s a good thing. We generally go in a park for dinner, then try to grab a few rides. Guess we will see how it goes for our November trip. We spend most of our time at the pool now. Not sure if we’ll renew our AP in 2022. We’ll see when the time comes.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...ney-world-oct-19-weve-got-all-of-the-details/
Similar to Disneyland’s Disney MaxPass, only one selection can be held at a time, with the exception being when a guest’s next selection time window is more than 120 minutes away. In that case, Disney Genie+ will allow a second selection to be held.

The way that reads is you have to have a selection 120 min + in the future, if you do you can make another selection that is less than that wait time. Could be useful for rides like SDD, go ahead and grab that time 2 hours away and do other rides between still using g+ if the return time is less.

Does that include Dining?

Hadn’t caught the 2 hour 2nd selection option Thanks for posting.

reminds me in a sense of how we were able to grab multiple paper FP at DL ages ago.

Used max pass a few years ago, worked well but, felt somewhat intrusive to be continually angling to grab the next one. For some reason Genie seems ‘worse’ in that regard to me. Hope it’ll become 2nd nature soon enough

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter