Starbucks

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
I understand that each park has a Starbucks location, right? We're not coffee drinkers but I was given a Starbucks gift card for Christmas and are hoping to use it at one of the parks.
Can you purchase anything in the Bakery with the gift card or just coffee drinks?

There is a Starbucks in each park as well as two in DTD. They offer a lot of the same bakery items and breakfast sandwiches that a regular Starbucks has, but also some Disney specialty cupcakes. I think I saw on the Disney food blog that the one in AK has a tree of life and cotton top tamarin one. Also maybe a Cinderella slipper one in DHS:confused3 You can definitely find things other than coffee:thumbsup2 Starbucks also makes smoothies and good iced teas. We plan on using the AK location for a quick breakfast since they stopped serving it at Pizzafari.

The gift cards will work in the parks/DTD and they will also scan your Starbucks phone app if you have money in it. You can purchase anything that Starbucks sells with your gift card!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter