Starbucks questions

I joked with my husband that Starbucks was the longest line we waited in the whole vacation.

It was our longest! At Magic Kingdom, over 35 minutes. And we went all times of day (I'm addicted to refreshers) Doesn't matter what you order if the people ahead of you order complicated drinks, you wait.

It just is what it is there, but I'll tell you when I got home, the 5 people in line at Starbucks were a sight for sore eyes!

Do the Starbucks offer the pre-ordering in the app? I use that every day so I don't have to worry about lines at my local bucks and was hoping to do the same while I was down there.

Do the Starbucks offer the pre-ordering in the app? I use that every day so I don't have to worry about lines at my local bucks and was hoping to do the same while I was down there.
The ones in the parks do not use mobile ordering on the app, but one of the 2 at Disney Springs does.

Wear a birthday pin.

Got a free drink 3 days out of 7 this past may. :bday::rolleyes1

My nieces wil be wearing their just married buttons! We shall see ....

I use my snacks on a Starbucks drink and f=ind it one of the better values. I ger my caffeine and a extra strong drink too! I do nto like wimpy iced coffee so the extra shots make it a good way to use a credit and makes my cheap self happy!

If the parks location has two lines for orders (like EPCOT), take a look at where people are waiting on drinks. If there are less people on one side compared to the other, that can *sometimes* be an indicator of how fast the barista is at making the various drinks.

It worked for me this past visit in June and I ordered a Frappucino.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter