amysibbo

Earning My Ears
I'm not an avid Starbucks fan but I love the 'You Are Here' mugs they have and was hoping to get one from Hawaii to add to my collection on our trip in August. Is there a Starbucks at a convenient location from the airport to the resort that anyone knows of as we might not be venturing out of the resort except to and from the airport!
Thanks! :stitch2:

There are numerous Starbucks locations within Honolulu International Airport. The closest Starbucks to Aulani is the in-store location in the Target in Kapolei, then the cafe on Kapolei Parkway & Kamokila Blvd. You can find a map of Starbucks locations by going to the Starbucks website, clicking "Find a Store," and entering zip code 96707 (for Kapolei, HI).

We got our "You are here" mug at the Target Kapolei Starbucks. It is inside the store to the right as you enter.

I got Hawaii and Waikiki YAH mugs at the airport. I also got a gorgeous large ceramic sipper cup with tropical leaves on it and said Hawaii.....and broke it in my luggage

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter