• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Starbucks on Main Street. Does it take Gift Cards

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

I do not drink Starbucks but just got a $25 GC for Christmas from someone at work. I'll be at Disney with my dd for a few days prior to the rest of my family coming and wonder if I can use the GC at Starbucks on Main Street. If so, I can get my dd/me lunch and bring back to BLT on our MK day during our break.

Thank you very much!

would anyone happen to know if they accept gift cards in other currencies? I've got a lot of money on my card, but it's in Canadian dollars :confused3

Just an FYI for the Starbucks regulars...while they do take gift cards, you cannot redeem your rewards at the in-park locations. You may be able to redeem them at the Downtown Disney locations as they are Starbucks-run, but I am not sure.

So I'm guessing they will take my American app as well??? That would be great so I could load it up before our trip.

:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter