Starbucks Eggnog Chai Latte

It better be good: Eggnog Chai Latte: 440 calories and 15 g. of fat - although not as bad as some of their drinks.

minniecarousel said:
It better be good: Eggnog Chai Latte: 440 calories and 15 g. of fat - although not as bad as some of their drinks.

Yes, but it's 440 calories of pure heaven! :teeth:

i like it too. and if you get it with skim milk and no whip, it's not as bad.

<------ drinks starbucks 4 times/week and has managed to lose weight :teeth:

Has anyone tried the gingerbread one? They all sound yummy.

this is my new FAVORITE drink! It's so dreamy that I have to savor each and every sip. I'm craving one right now. I have the Tazo chai concentrate and some eggnog, but don't know the recipe.

I know it's just eggnog and tea, but I don't know the ratio.

My new favorite is the Caramel Brulee Latee :lovestruc

Although DH always gets White Chocolate hot chocolate and that is to die for!

Old, old thread. Haven't seen a few of those names in ages! Hope they are doing well.

Old, old thread. Haven't seen a few of those names in ages! Hope they are doing well.

Me too. :goodvibes

I love eggnog lattes and now I'm debating leaving the house on this cold and windy day to go get one.

I will tell you that as partners we were mixing these two long before it became and official drink. HEAVEN!!!

When the partners drink it, you know its good!!!

I bought a bottle of peppermint from Starbucks, and a bottle of chocolate mocha creamer. Tastes very very similar:goodvibes

I haven't had the eggnog stuff yet.--Maybe Monday on my way to work:love:

My new thing is Peppermint Mocha Coffeemate Creamer into regular coffee. Heck of a lot cheaper! and today I got the Coffeemate buy 1, get 1 free so even cheaper.

How in the world was a 4 year old post even bumped up?:confused:

But I too love all the Starbucks Holiday Flavors!
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter