Starbucks at wdw

disneyred

DIS Veteran
I have read that they have opened up several starbucks locations around some of the parks....
Can we use our starbucks app and gift cards at these locations to purchase drinks as we would at our local starbucks ?

I have read that they have opened up several starbucks locations around some of the parks....
Can we use our starbucks app and gift cards at these locations to purchase drinks as we would at our local starbucks ?

Yes, you can use the app, Starbucks gift cards, and Disney gift and Rewards cards. You can't use Starbucks Bonus Rewards but you do get your Stars for purchases.

great ,, its good to know we can still collect stars while enjoying starbucks at disney....

On the din ng plan, if I get a starbucks as a snack, can I somehow still collect a star for it? That would be great!

On the din ng plan, if I get a starbucks as a snack, can I somehow still collect a star for it? That would be great!

With the Dining Plan, you wouldn't need to swipe your Starbucks card so you wouldn't earn a star. A Venti drink is a snack on the a Dining Plan - that's a great deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter