Starboard side rooms (Dream)

Marloes

Earning My Ears
Does anybody now when the starboard side rooms on the Disney Dream become available on the disneycruise.dinsney.go.com website?

We want to do a cruise in august of 2021, so i'am already looking at the august 2020 prices voor the Dream/Bahamas cruise 4 nights. Neihter of the 4 dates (august 3, august 10, august 17, august 30 2020) have rooms available on the starboard side. How many months before the cruise ships out will you see these rooms become availible?

Do i have a better chanche at a starboardside room by booking through a independent travelagencie like Dreamsunlimited? Or does it not matter?

It will be our first cruise en we do want to spend a little extra money so that we can have a Deluxe Family Oceanview stateroom with Verandah on the starboardside. Because i read this is the side where you can see the fireworks and you can see Castaway Cay.
We are traveling with to adults and 2 children.

Thank you all for your advice

You can book starboard side now by calling DCL. That's what I did for our Sept 2020 cruise. Once the port side rooms are booked the starboard side rooms will be available on website.

In addition to calling DCL for those rooms, any travel agency should be able to get you available rooms on the Starboard side that you can't see online. We like to go through a Travel Agency to get onboard credit. (Free money to use on the cruise.) We use Dreams Unlimited who is a sponsor of these boards. Many people like to use Costco as their travel agent as they'll get a Costco gift card after the cruise--for 8% of the cruise cost? I'm not sure of the exact amount as we're not interested in using Costco.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter