Star Wars weekend or go sooner?

jennk1425

Mouseketeer
Should we go in 2 weeks or wait for Star Wars weekend? The impulsive girl in me wants to go RIGHT NOW, plus it will be cooler, & we went to SW weekend 2 yrs ago, but the logical one says that DH loves star wars. We are also going with his college buddy and his wife, who love all things geek. But it’s 8 weeks away! In Florida! In MAY! *sweatsweatsweat*

What would you do?

The Star Tours Ride won't be open now. The new experience is set to be opened in time for the Star Wars Weekend. So if you want to go on the new ride, wait. The Star Wars Weekend is fun. It can be hot by then, though. And a little crowded at HS. Guess it depends on how "geekie" you guys are. :-)
Have fun.

Hahaha! The geekyness abounds. I think we will wait. I tried to get DS to watch return of the jedi last night, but Jabba FREAKS him out! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter