Star Wars Visions season 2

Skywalker3

DIS Veteran
LOVED this second season of Visions. So very artistic, and storytelling was excellent. Hard to pick favorites. But I think episode 2 Screecher's Reach is mine. It was so emotional. But Ep1, 'Sith,' is close. And ep 7, Bandits/Golak, is right there in the top 3. I also very much enjoyed Ep3, and 5, then 6,,4. The only one I just didn't love was episode 8. I felt it was too preachy. Ep 9 was good, but not my favorite animation style. Overall, just wonderful and engaging stories, with incredible animation.

Last edited:
I really liked them all this time - last season had a few misses for me. Sith was definitely beautiful! I liked theat there were three stop-motion shorts. The Bandits of Golak could practically be canon and looked like an episode of Rebels. The Pit was...messed up! Still, all good stuff.

I really liked them all this time - last season had a few misses for me. Sith was definitely beautiful! I liked theat there were three stop-motion shorts. The Bandits of Golak could practically be canon and looked like an episode of Rebels. The Pit was...messed up! Still, all good stuff.
I agree. This season was SO good. I really want continuations of some of these stories. Bandits of Golak was incredible. Might become my favorite.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter