Star Wars Trading Post

Amy M

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if reservations to build a droid at Star Wars Trading Post in Disney Springs are necessary/required?

I didn't think you could build a droid in Disney Springs. That's a Galaxy's Edge thing (but someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I didn't think you could build a droid in Disney Springs. That's a Galaxy's Edge thing (but someone correct me if I'm wrong).
I thought the same thing too, but then when I was looking at the store’s description (see below) it mentioned building a droid or light saber. I am wondering if that is really the case, and if it is, do I need reservations? This would make my daughter’s day if she could build one this year since we cancelled our trip, but will be in the area visiting family and plan to go to DS one day.

Attachments

• 99711146-1221-482D-9B29-748B2B57F198.jpeg
    99711146-1221-482D-9B29-748B2B57F198.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 4
The Disney Springs build a droid and light sabers are the small droids and light sabers that you can build in the store outside of Star Tours. They are not the big ones available at Galaxy's Edge from my understanding.

The Disney Springs build a droid and light sabers are the small droids and light sabers that you can build in the store outside of Star Tours. They are not the big ones available at Galaxy's Edge from my understanding.
That makes more sense. Thank you!

Unless they've changed the droids are like action figure sized. My son had a ball doing it when we were there in 2019, but they're nothing like the ones at GE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter