Star Wars Stage Show at DHS closing for several weeks

Well that sucks because that show is very cool. First cutback to seasonal that I'm disappointed in

Is this the daytime show that runs several times during the day or the nighttime laser/light show? Or is it both of them??

Really glad to hear it's going to be around. While there isn't really a whole lot to it it's fun to sit and have some drinks at HBD and watch it.

But I have to say, know what bothers me, that whoever wrote that just jumped on the "it has to be a budget cut" bandwagon. It's almost as if some of these sites (or at least some of the specific writers on the sites) want to make Disney look as bad as they can, sometimes. That or they want to get more clicks. A story about yet another seasonal budget cut gets more clicks than a story about a temp closing due to construction. It does get old. What happened to vetting facts before publishing? Guess you can't be first if you do that

Really glad to hear it's going to be around. While there isn't really a whole lot to it it's fun to sit and have some drinks at HBD and watch it.

But I have to say, know what bothers me, that whoever wrote that just jumped on the "it has to be a budget cut" bandwagon. It's almost as if some of these sites (or at least some of the specific writers on the sites) want to make Disney look as bad as they can, sometimes. That or they want to get more clicks. A story about yet another seasonal budget cut gets more clicks than a story about a temp closing due to construction. It does get old. What happened to vetting facts before publishing? Guess you can't be first if you do that

Yes, and the ones who loudly proclaim being right are the same ones who just quietly delete a tweet and change the article without comment when they are wrong.

I really liked this show when we were at HS. It's really cute. Glad to hear it's not going away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter