Star Wars night question

Disney Dider

DIS Veteran
With the event starting at six, but the actual party until nine, are you still allowed to wear your costumes at that early hour? Also, I’m wondering about lightsabers. My boys have ones similar to what’s sold in the park they don’t break down they’re just a long blade, are they allowed to carry those through the parks? If so, what do they do with them when they go on rides and stuff?

Yes, you’ll be allowed to enter in costume and they will be allowed to have the lightsabers in the park. For the lightsabers, either they carry them on the ride or someone holds them for them while they are riding.

There won’t be anyone to hold them while on rides. That’s why I’m wondering if there’s like a system in place.

There won’t be anyone to hold them while on rides. That’s why I’m wondering if there’s like a system in place.
There’s no system other than what was mentioned. You ride with them if they will fit on the ride, have someone hold them, or leave them at the loading area. That’s why people tend to bring just the hilts if they bring them back to the parks. Your other option would be to rent a virtual locker by the wheelchair rental area.

They do have a system for lightsabers bought during the day. Same day purchases can be held at the Droid Depot, but it has to be same day, with the receipt, and no in/out privileges.

Some rides they will have to detach the blade from the hilt to ride (Matterhorn), some they will leave them at the loading area (Space Mountain and Indiana Jones), and others it just goes at their feet (MF).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter