Star Wars Lands to open in 2019

First time poster on the DISBoards, but longtime member of WDWMagic. I must say DISBoards seems really cool!

Also I suppose Extra Magic Hours will move from HWS to AK, and then when Star Wars Land opens it will be at both parks. Not to mention HWS now has extended hours because of The Star Wars Fireworks.
:welcome:

I don't understand why you would think toy story in 2018 is surprisingly soon. Look at the aerial photos. It's also not a very intricate land like Star Wars.

It's just hard to believe that nearly 2 years have gone by since the announcement. Time flies. It makes sense looking at it, 3 years... Just crazy that it was almost two years since the announcement.

I'm well aware the size difference and intricate detail that SW has. Just astonished by the time that has passed.

It's just hard to believe that nearly 2 years have gone by since the announcement. Time flies. It makes sense looking at it, 3 years... Just crazy that it was almost two years since the announcement.

I'm well aware the size difference and intricate detail that SW has. Just astonished by the time that has passed.
I can agree with that. I can't believe its been almost 2 years since D23 2015 as well.

So this means we continue our 17 year tradition of going every year.
Since we just miss it by a few weeks this year, we have to go 2018 for Pandora, 2019 for Star Wars, 2020 for whatever we missed the year before and 2021 for 50th. Works for me. :-)
That is logic I can get on board with!

We are so excited for SWL at DL, but I'm glad dh isn't making me wait until it's open to go again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter