Star Wars Hotel?

monkeybug

<font color=blue>I feel safer when I know where th
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread! Is there any information about when the Star Wars hotel will open or what the cost will be? Or is it still way too soon for that? My parents want to take a family trip in 2021 and stay at (in?) the Galactic Starcruiser. I've told them that may be difficult to plan ahead for since it's still being built and that it would likely cost a small fortune, but thought I'd ask just in case there's information out there I just wasn't able to find.

That's all I was able to find too! I was hoping there were rumors or insider information circulating that I just hadn't found.

Nope, I haven't seen any rumors beyond what's already been reported. Opening in 2021, likely a very high cost, and an immersive experience.

No official word, but expect it to cost about $1500 or so per person per "voyage"
Yikes! I think I'll leave that one for my parents to enjoy while the rest of us stay somewhere else if that's the case!

It's going to be an immersive 2 day experience, not just a hotel stay.
I know, and it does sound amazing! We're planning on spending most of our time at the parks (it will be 5 years since we've been so lots of new stuff to see) so for my family it would be a waste, but my Dad is a huge Star Wars fan and not such a park fan so it will be right up his alley even at that price.

Boy not sure about you guys but I can’t wait to drop $3500 bucks on two nights at this place.

—two months ago me

No word on dates yet, but the Halcyon was included in the list of projects that have been suspended during the pandemic. So any projected dates for opening are likely pushed back by several months. at this point I'm expecting late 2021/early 2022 just knowing that even if the parks open this summer (big IF given that the Asian parks don't even have an opening date yet and they closed well ahead of the US parks. Tokyo Disney was supposed to reopen April 20 but they just announced that they'll "provide updates" on park opening in mid-May) it'll be a while before the existing programs/rides/resorts are back to regular operation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter