Star Wars Half....any new info?

I read somewhere else Jeff Galloway was told to keep an extra weekend in January open for a new event. THis is just a rumor, but I hope there's some truth to it:yay::yay:

HA. The link has been pulled down now. Disney has got to know better. The Disney fans are better at IT than they are. :)

ALERT ALERT ALERT

Did everyone see that Disney just released news about a Marathon weekend and Disney cruise in January challenge. Well, guess what, today is Wednesday and registration opens on a Friday. So the time true theory of announcements and registration opening always happening on Tuesdays just got blown out the water. So, the 925 bib on the Avengers release pic, could very well be September 25th, the day Disney announces a Star Wars Race!!!!

if anything is announced 9/25, you can expect it to be a may race. if they were going to put anything in between WDW marathon and PHM, they would announce it between the registration for each (i.e., avengers was announced in the timeframe of registration for W&D)... which would be about now. registrations are about 8 months prior to the race date.

What about this for a 5k. You choose your side when registering. Empire or Rebellion. Each side starts at a different spot and it's a little like EE challenge with some sort of small challenges or obstacles like battles. At one point each side passes the other somehow. Afterwards one side it declared the winner somehow.

Or a 5k training course to become a storm trooper or rebellion soldier.

Now that I start thinking all these cool ideas are running through my head. Oh boy.

Ain't that the truth. I wasn't quick enough to see the link was it was still up?

All these races. Run Disney is going crazy!!! So are a lot of bank accounts!!:dance3::dance3:

What about this for a 5k. You choose your side when registering. Empire or Rebellion. Each side starts at a different spot and it's a little like EE challenge with some sort of small challenges or obstacles like battles. At one point each side passes the other somehow. Afterwards one side it declared the winner somehow.

Or a 5k training course to become a storm trooper or rebellion soldier.

Now that I start thinking all these cool ideas are running through my head. Oh boy.

Cool idea.

I would want to be that lady with the wacky head who dances in Jabba's palace tho....so I guess that would make me a bad guy for working for Jabba...OR would be a good guy who ended up a slave for Jabba? That would have to be worked out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter