Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

Not true in my experience, I was there on Thursday, two people were placed next to me, looked st the menu, found nothing they liked and left

Well, that is a bit different than purposely going in there JUST to look around. They frown on that. Those people probably spent, what, 3 minutes in there?

So, the Disneyland menu had Braised Shaak Roast listed as milk allergy friendly but the HS menu does NOT. Does anyone know what the difference in recipes is that makes the HS NOT milk allergy friendly?

Based on all the positive reviews of the Ronto Wrap, I was interested in trying it when I visit in May. However, a few reviews have called the sausage a "hot dog," which has me worried as I really dislike like hot dogs, and I don't want to waste money on something I won't eat.

The pictures I've seen look, to me, more like a bratwurst or Italian sausage than a hot dog (based on color and the existence of a casing), and I would think that if it was a hot dog, Disney would list it as such on the menu, so my guess is that it isn't a hot dog, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer. Most reviews simply reprint the menu description - "grilled pork sausage" - without going into further details (one review, at least, calls it a "Portuguese-style" sausage, but doesn't describe it further).

So, can anyone who's had the Ronto Wrap describe the sausage?

Based on all the positive reviews of the Ronto Wrap, I was interested in trying it when I visit in May. However, a few reviews have called the sausage a "hot dog," which has me worried as I really dislike like hot dogs, and I don't want to waste money on something I won't eat.

The pictures I've seen look, to me, more like a bratwurst or Italian sausage than a hot dog (based on color and the existence of a casing), and I would think that if it was a hot dog, Disney would list it as such on the menu, so my guess is that it isn't a hot dog, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer. Most reviews simply reprint the menu description - "grilled pork sausage" - without going into further details (one review, at least, calls it a "Portuguese-style" sausage, but doesn't describe it further).

So, can anyone who's had the Ronto Wrap describe the sausage?

It's not a hotdog. It is a spicy sausage, pretty close to a "hot link". It's a bit like Portuguese sausage but not quite as spicy. It has a snappy casing and is grilled (it gets charred in spots). It is very, very good. I'm not a hot dog fan, really. I love the Ronto Wrap, though.

It's not a hotdog. It is a spicy sausage, pretty close to a "hot link". It's a bit like Portuguese sausage but not quite as spicy. It has a snappy casing and is grilled (it gets charred in spots). It is very, very good. I'm not a hot dog fan, really. I love the Ronto Wrap, though.

Thanks.

I had a feeling that the reviews that called it a hot dog were just making an incorrect assumption based on its shape. Good to know it's not a hot dog. I will definitely be giving it a try, then.

Is Oga's at breakfast worth it? I mean I am not big on liquor or even a super sweet drinks at 9:15am when our reservations are for. And we will be hungry by then since we will get there for the 6am opening. I really want to just experience it once so thinking of ordering the Mustafar Lava roll thing and maybe a coffee drink. Thought I wanted the souvenir Yub Nub cup but the more I think about it do I really need another $40 thing that will just sit in the house unused? I already own the giant ceramic Nautilus from Trader Sam's :tongue: and while it is awesome it just sits there in my "Disney" room.

1. No, from what I've seen Oga's is not on the dining plan because it is a lounge.
2. Yes. The nonalcoholic milk is a snack cred.
3. Yes. it is a QS credit. Alcoholic and nonalcoholic specialty drinks should be included from what I understand.

Would the Takodana Quencher be included in the DP considering its 15 dollars?

Would the Takodana Quencher be included in the DP considering its 15 dollars?
I dunno whether to trust it but someone in the comments of a disney food blog post said that you can. XD
I had to even look up the drink since I don't drink alcohol I haven't kept up on the offerings much.

Is Oga's at breakfast worth it? I mean I am not big on liquor or even a super sweet drinks at 9:15am when our reservations are for. And we will be hungry by then since we will get there for the 6am opening. I really want to just experience it once so thinking of ordering the Mustafar Lava roll thing and maybe a coffee drink. Thought I wanted the souvenir Yub Nub cup but the more I think about it do I really need another $40 thing that will just sit in the house unused? I already own the giant ceramic Nautilus from Trader Sam's :tongue: and while it is awesome it just sits there in my "Disney" room.
I actually don't think it'd be horrible to do Oga in the morning. The non-alcoholic drinks aren't sweet like soda. One is a Monster-like drink (can't remember which one).

We got the Yub Nub cup. FYI... it doesn't fit in my keurig machine. :)

DHS will be closing tomorrow at 3pm. If you have a reservation for Oga's, Savi's or Droid Depot no need to call and cancel, they will waive the no show fee, or you can cancel online

My wife and I decided that we’ll probably get one drink each and share. I don’t see us ordering 4 drinks between us. Too expensive in there (for what you get, IMO).

I'm back from GE opening and enjoyed a few Batuuan treats, so thought I'd offer some reviews...

Docking Bay 7 breakfast: I was starving at 6am opening day, after being up at 2am and consuming 1st breakfast at 3:30am, so got in a short line for Docking Bay. I went with the Bright Suns Youngling Breakfast, which was was awkward to order as it is to read, and a Black Caff. The food was very good and hit the spot! The eggs are like an egg souffle: very light, but kind of a rich taste. I always enjoy purple potatoes, and these were great, and the fruit was fresh, cool and crisp. Black Caff = the same cruddy brown water Disney calls "coffee" across WDW, unfortunately. Oga needs to get a side venture going in partnership with Starbucks, who I'm sure would be happy to go intergalactic.

Oga's "breakfast": I had a 9am ADR opening day. It was hot out and I wanted something cool and refreshing, and I was tired, so didn't want booze... I went with the Tarine Tea, which was just a lovely, slightly fruity-flavored iced tea. It was really good! I also tried the Mustafarian Lava Roll, which was pretty good - just a cinnamon roll, really, and a little on the dry side. I'd order the tea again in a heartbeat, but probably not the roll.

Docking Bay 7 dinner: I went with the Felucian Garden Spread and a cup of water. I immediately spilled my water all over my tray and had to ask a CM to point me to more napkins - instead he told me to go ahead and sit and he'd be happy to bring me napkins. So nice! I'm a bit of a falafel connoisseur and would give the Felucian falafels a solid grade of B: nicely crisped on the outside, smooth and soft on the inside, perhaps a bit overly spiced, which took away from the classic falafel flavor. The hummus was very good, but my pitas were stale (how?! it was opening day!!), and I'd have liked more than 4 little leaves of spinach.

Green Milk w/ Tequila: This was the standout surprise food item to me! It was poured with the tequila going in first, then topped with green milk. So I was able to try the Green Milk on its own off the top before mixing it well with the tequila at the bottom. It was lovely both ways! A bit of a citrus flavor, but with a really light touch. Smoothie-like consistency and sooo refreshing on a hot FL night. Really yummy!

Oga's Evening cocktails: I had another Oga's ADR around 6pm and it was a GREAT scene - exactly the kind of loud, rambunctious atmosphere I'd expect in a SW cantina! Based on the advice of my friends and the random strangers seated with us, I started with a Jedi Mind Trick, which was fantastic! I can't stand sweet drinks, and generally eschew all mixed cocktails because they wind up being overly sweet. This wasn't at all - it was a perfect blend of a hint of sweetness, a little sourness, and an all around light, crisp taste! I'll totally get it again. I followed it up with a White Wampa Ale, which was also fantastic! I'm a fan of hefeweizens and this was better than most I've tried.

I went back to Oga's the next day and got in with no ADR - had about a 10-minute wait. This time I tried the Outer Rim - basically a margarita. It was fine; not a standout, but if you enjoy margaritas, it won't scare you off. I wouldn't go for it again, but only because there are other options that are better, IMO. Drink #2 was ordered per the advice of the gentleman next to me at the bar: Dagobah Slug-Slinger. It was green. And sour. And cold and crisp. With a weird, but oddly acceptable, note of the stalk of rosemary stuck in it. It was... interesting. Fine, not awful. But again - I'd go for the Jedi Mind Trick over it. A friend ordered the Oga's Obsession and it was fun! Jello with popping balls, y'all!

Blue Milk: No rum - it was midday, I was HOT and I just wanted something cold and refreshing. Blue Milk hit the spot! More of a berry flavor to it, but again - light; more of a hint of berry. If I had to choose one over the other, I'd go with Green, but I really enjoyed both!

(ETA: we had the non-alcoholic jello - corrected)

Last edited:
A friend ordered the Rodian Ration and it was fun! Jello with popping balls, y'all! I didn't realize until now that it has alcohol, which is a bummer, as my teen son would have enjoyed it.

There is a non-alcoholic version, Oga's Obsession. I think the flavors are different, but it's boba balls and jello.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter