Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Attractions Planning

I've just come back from Disneyland and SWGE was pretty empty most of the time with little waits for SR, especially at night. I'm going to Disney World end of January and am excited to ride both attractions. I guess I'll see whether adding the main attraction changes the crowd levels. Can't wait!

A tidbit of info, the Mon Calamari inside RotR is not Admiral Ackbar, his name is Lieutenant Bek :)

It's so annoying that they had 3 hours a day of EEMH during the slowest times of the year, yet they decrease it to one hour a week for the busiest times. I hate it when things don't make sense.

I agree. Going at Christmas and I think not only should there be an earlier EEMH, but ROTR should be included so that at least those guests can cycle through and not have an already huge line built up at regular park open. It seems clear that they are anticipating a lot of downtime. Probably worse than FoP had in its first year.

I agree. Going at Christmas and I think not only should there be an earlier EEMH, but ROTR should be included so that at least those guests can cycle through and not have an already huge line built up at regular park open. It seems clear that they are anticipating a lot of downtime. Probably worse than FoP had in its first year.

I really expected them to do something for resort guests during the busier times. Even one hour a day would have been something. If it's only once a week I don't know how useful that will be if everyone goes.

FYI/SPOILERS

CNN got to ride Rise of the Resistance and put out a very detailed report of the ride that basically is just one giant spoiler. Below is the link if you are interested but just be aware that there will be a lot of spoilers out there so if you don't want to be spoiled, be careful

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/03/tech/star-wars-rise-of-the-resistance-ride/index.html
Since I won’t be at WDW until late January, I had no regrets about the spoilers! I especially liked the links to additional information about characters, etc., because I’m not as knowledgeable about the Star Wars universe as some others are. Now I can hardly wait to experience this attraction.

For people who are going for opening day, what time and where will start to line up? With park opening not until 8, will lines form as early as they did for the opening of the land itself? Staying at Beach Club and trying to decide on a strategy

For people who are going for opening day, what time and where will start to line up? With park opening not until 8, will lines form as early as they did for the opening of the land itself? Staying at Beach Club and trying to decide on a strategy

With this being he first RotR to open and there not really being any previews for it, I think the line might be longer than when the land itself opened.

Most common timeframe I see people mentioning is getting there 4-5am

I am here on property and I have spoken to 3 different CM and yes i know we cant always trust them but ALL 3 did say the same thing. They are hearing lots of reports of malfunctioning.

I am thinking we are going to see more downtime tomorrow they we think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter