STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

Did they say that this means you are booked on that date and they'll just be getting back to you with the final info? Or, do you have to wait until after June 1 to hear if you are confirmed on that date?

No I'm booked for those dates, confirmed - but all the details will be taken down later. And yes, no discounts - 2 adults 1 kid was about $6100 for a voyage in September regular room, full payment due 30 days prior.

Does anyone know if the remaining cruises are all priced the same or are some less expensive than others still (like weekend vs. weekday? August vs. July, etc.)?

Does anyone know if Disney Visa gives 6m financing for GS. Got it for discount which apparently is gone now... But the website only says for WDW packages

what do you all think, is tomorrow is a better option at this point? How long are reservations open to today?

what do you all think, is tomorrow is a better option at this point? How long are reservations open to today?

In a FB group that I'm in, it's sounding like more and more people are getting through around the 3 hours wait mark if they called in already this morning.

FINALLY I got through to the que! Lol, only took me 3 hours and 45 minutes to even get to the hold line. Now I understand what everyone is talking about with the ominous music.
Did you call Starcruiser directly? I'm at 3:50 min after being transferred from disney main line at 7 am.

In a FB group that I'm in, it's sounding like more and more people are getting through around the 3 hours wait mark if they called in already this morning.
Yeah, I did not do that...I think I may wait until tomorrow and see what is left.

Did you call Starcruiser directly? I'm at 3:50 min after being transferred from disney main line at 7 am.
I just got dropped. Someone came on and said that they're having IT issues and the lines will open back up later today after they fix them. They claimed everyone currently on hold was getting the same message.

I just got dropped. Someone came on and said that they're having IT issues and the lines will open back up later today after they fix them. They claimed everyone currently on hold was getting the same message.
That’s not great. Maybe just closed the queue to work through all of us on hold

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter