STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

So now I am worried. My on hold music stopped at the 1 hour mark. But my phone is still connected. anyone else have this happen?

while on hold I priced out my own insurance for 3 people at approximately $6500 for the trip. Just to compare to Disney’s cartier

1685103561373.png

I'm at 1:18 on hold and still have space music. I did call 407-939-1936, I think a more general reservation line and they transferred me over as the main line was completely swamped. A bit nervous that I'm in the wrong queue but fingers crossed.

June 24 voyage gone on latest update.

I'm at 1:18 on hold and still have space music. I did call 407-939-1936, I think a more general reservation line and they transferred me over as the main line was completely swamped. A bit nervous that I'm in the wrong queue but fingers crossed.

There should be two holds, I think. Seems like you broke through to the second layer hold.

72 min for me
Space music
Initial person after verifying and answering questions said 30 min queue
Recording said 2 hours
Hate when the music pauses and you think someone is picking up

Ok. Just because you all are my friends, I will tell you my stupid thing of the day. The hold music was always there, I just hit the speaker button and it wasn't playing through the speaker. I feel so stupid, but I am happy I didn't miss the operator.

I got in by calling the regular Disney reservation line around 7:30am (after dialing 100 times to the Starcruiser line) where they verified my info and transferred me. The agent originally told me the hold time was 51 minutes, but then the recording came on and said more than 2 hours. I'm at 57 minutes.

Currently on hold as well, got through the main Disney line around 7:05 after busy signals at GS line. First agent took info and said 15 minute wait, switched over to Starcruiser line with space music said 2+ hours. Which is similar to what others have written so far. Total call time so far is saying 1 hour 50 mins...

I saw somewhere else that someone’s TA who got through said that all they’re doing today is booking dates and taking deposits and that booking dinner and any extras will come later. Not sure how legit that is it but thought I’d pass it along anyway.

I saw somewhere else that someone’s TA who got through said that all they’re doing today is booking dates and taking deposits and that booking dinner and any extras will come later. Not sure how legit that is it but thought I’d pass it along anyway.
I always think TAs get some special access. I hope it’s not true and have to go through this calling again. I want the earlier dinner option, not sure on extras but would be odd to not take all the requests at once unless it’s because they are overwhelmed

Lol I totally don’t understand how they picked this ominous Dune music for the booking hold! 🤣

They only took my name and contact info, the amount of adults/kids, and date - said I'd be getting a callback after June 1st where they'd go over more details. Payment of 20% deposit, few minor details - took about 15 minutes. Lady was extremely pleasant considering how busy she must be.

They only took my name and contact info, the amount of adults/kids, and date - said I'd be getting a callback after June 1st where they'd go over more details. Payment of 20% deposit, few minor details - took about 15 minutes. Lady was extremely pleasant considering how busy she must be.

Did they say that this means you are booked on that date and they'll just be getting back to you with the final info? Or, do you have to wait until after June 1 to hear if you are confirmed on that date?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter