STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

I am making progress...(not to jinx it)...finally got through on the 407-939-5209 number at 9 PM EST. Spoke to someone within 15 minutes! She confirmed a few things and then transfered me over to the Starcruiser team. That recording said it will be at least an hour wait. So for those still trying- don't give up yet! Fingers crossed...

Got through this afternoon! Originally used the TA line around 1 PM but (after an hour wait), the CM said the line was full but I suggested I go straight through the direct line later in the day. Using the 407-939-5209 number, the line opened back up around 3:20 central time. Took about 20 minutes to get through to the screener then back on hold. The wonderful CM, Elsa, picked up around 6PM. She was very nice and patient with me (after I realized my last name would be changed by then and we had to redo everything...). After all was said and done, the booking call was 3 hours 19 minutes.

Husband and I are booked for the Sept 7 voyage for our 1 year anniversary. No suites left, only cabins. Captain's Table was full but had our selection of early or late dining. Cheaper than I thought at $4968.64 for 2 adults (probably because I had a suite calculated in my mind).

May the force be with everyone still trying to get through! See you in September! :)

Well done to those who’ve got their ressies secured… if anyone didn’t, hopefully today is your day!

Quick question - where do we see what dining time we have?

Successful booking! After dialing 84 times over the course of the first day of regular bookings and then a few hours on hold, I made a reservation for my first choice of dates in June! It can work. Keep trying and be patient. The cast member (who answered after midnight eastern time) sounded fried but was very knowledgable and funny. Good luck to all.

Is the booking form for DreamUnlimited down? Getting an error message every time I try to submit... tried on a few different browsers

Well done to those who’ve got their ressies secured… if anyone didn’t, hopefully today is your day!

Quick question - where do we see what dining time we have?

In the app…

- Click the three horizontal bars on the bottom right

- Click My Future Plans

- Scroll down to your Starcruiser dates - Crown of Corellia Dinner will be a ‘Dining Reservation’ entry and it shows your dinner time there

Hope that helps!

I'm through! After 35 min a LIVE screener answered asked for the dates and party size to verify there was availability and let me know it was 20% down today. Once we verified that I was put back in queue for the Galaticruiser booking team. Back on hold, this time estimated wait is 90 min. Grooving to all the Disney tunes. And since it's 0430 I think I'll go make some tea. o_O

Is the booking form for DreamUnlimited down? Getting an error message every time I try to submit... tried on a few different browsers

Okay, I'm going to try to answer. But I have never used DreamUnlimited and this is just what I THINK I read many pages back. So this may be bad advice. I think I read that you are asked to give your first, second and third choice of dates. I think I read that you need to fill in 3 choices; if you don't you will get an error message. But if you only have 1 choice, you can fill that set of dates in for all 3 choices. So unless somebody else gives you better advice, you can try that.

So it appears maybe not the mad rush this morning...I called to make some reservation changes this morning and got right thru. Yesterday all day was a nightmare just to get it to connect.

I am going to put a request in with Dreams Unlimited. Many of you have said Beth is great. When filling out the form, the drop down menu has 2 Beths that can be requested...which Beth did you all use?

In the app…

- Click the three horizontal bars on the bottom right

- Click My Future Plans

- Scroll down to your Starcruiser dates - Crown of Corellia Dinner will be a ‘Dining Reservation’ entry and it shows your dinner time there

Hope that helps!
Got it, thank you!

I am going to put a request in with Dreams Unlimited. Many of you have said Beth is great. When filling out the form, the drop down menu has 2 Beths that can be requested...which Beth did you all use?

Beth Czada

Booked! Contacted Beth and in just a couple of hours she replied letting me know she was able fullfil my request. Thanks for the tip!

I love the DIS Boards!

West Coast sucks for stuff like this. I woke up and started calling at 7 am ... same message as yesterday with all busy and call back later. I wanted a suite so I'm wondering if I should just wait for the fall release.

West Coast sucks for stuff like this. I woke up and started calling at 7 am ... same message as yesterday with all busy and call back later. I wanted a suite so I'm wondering if I should just wait for the fall release.

No luck calling in from Canada over the last two days... so decided to give Dreams Unlimited a try and everything was confirmed in less than an hour! Will be on the 8/6 voyage... and then heading to PC for the Disney Wish

I am West Coast Canada and I didn't want the frustration of calling over and over starting at 4am West Coast time, only to get the same apology recording over and over. I am so glad to have gone with Beth at Dreams Unlimited. Got my booking in just under 2 hours and populated into my MDE right away!

This is what I am starting to feel like after 2 days of non-stop dialing. (picture could not be posted) A couple of times it seemed like I got through, but was then disconnected.

I tried posting a picture making fun of the message that I have heard a few hundred times now, but the forum AI is not allowing me to post it saying that it appears to contain elements not allowed.

Let's see if I can just post the link to it...nope....I guess they don't want anyone poking fun at their horrible system.

Maybe this... i.ibb.co/K2MDzxj/nothingtosee.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter