STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

While it doesn’t have all of the room details, don’t forget the “View Ship Deck Map” in the app has deck plans that are relatively clear and if you zoom in you can see the basic layout (again, with some details missing). But you can see enough to get the gist of the likely/possible layout, roughly speaking. The images in the app are clearer than they show up here.

Deck 4 (really the 1st floor) - Rooms 4-101 through 4-134 (2 Galaxy Class Suites, 32 Standard Cabins)
Deck 5 (really the 2nd floor) - Rooms 5-201 through 5-234 (2 Galaxy Class Suites, 32 Standard Cabins)
Deck 7 (really the 3rd floor) - Rooms 7-301 through 7-332 (2 Grand Captain Suites, 30 Standard Cabins)

So 94 Standard Cabins, 4 Galaxy Class Suites, 2 Grand Captain Suites, for 100 total.

E06F6633-722A-48F4-800B-95BC3EE0A0F4.jpeg

7ED20DB9-4464-459D-980D-22D3613011CE.jpeg

54D61AEC-FB8C-4DDF-96F9-852AC3393E6C.jpeg

I would double check to make sure that's accurate. The documentation I received states the following:

Trip Cancellation must be due to one of the following reasons:
  1. Your, a Family Member’s, a Traveling Companion’s, a Traveling Companion’s Family Member’s, or a Business Partner’s death, that occurs before departure on Your Trip; or
  2. Your, a Family Member’s, a Traveling Companion’s, a Traveling Companion’s Family Member’s or a Business Partner’s covered Sickness or Injury, that: a) occurs before departure on Your Trip; b) requires Medical Treatment at the time of cancellation; and c) as certified by a Physician, results in medical restrictions so disabling as to cause Your Trip to be cancelled; or
  3. for Other Covered Events, as defined;

“Other Covered Events” means:
1. You or Your Traveling Companion being hijacked, quarantined, required to serve on a jury (notice of jury duty must be received after Your Effective Date), served with a court order to appear as a witness in a legal action in which You or Your Traveling Companion is not a party (except law enforcement officers);
  1. Your or Your Traveling Companion’s primary place of residence or destination is made Uninhabitable, by fire, flood, or other Natural Disaster, or vandalism;
  2. You or Your Traveling Companion being directly involved in a traffic accident, substantiated by a police report, while en route to Your scheduled point of departure;
  3. Inclement Weather that causes complete cessation of services of the Common Carrier on which You or Your Traveling Companion are scheduled to travel;
  4. Strike that causes complete cessation of services of the Common Carrier on which You or Your Traveling Companion are scheduled to travel;
  5. Your or Your Traveling Companion’s involuntary employment termination or layoff. Employment must have been with the same employer for at least 1 continuous year;
  6. You or Your Traveling Companion who are military, police or fire personnel being called into emergency service to provide aid or relief for a Natural Disaster;
  7. revocation of Your or Your Traveling Companion’s previously granted military leave or re-assignment, except war. Official written notice of the revocation or re-assignment by a supervisor or commanding officer of the appropriate branch of service will be required.
So according to that, changing your mind won't get you any money back.

Unless I‘m mistaken, there is no mention here of air travel cancellations?

Last edited:

Reading through may of the comments, it seems that many people were able to book the Captain's Table dinner. Unless I am mistaken, I don't see that anyone (myself included) was able to book this for more than just one night of their journey.

So my question is -- was anyone able to book Captain's Table for both nights? My thought is that they aren't allowing more than one night so that more guests are able to get this experience. I'm just wondering whether my guess on this is correct or not.

Reading through may of the comments, it seems that many people were able to book the Captain's Table dinner. Unless I am mistaken, I don't see that anyone (myself included) was able to book this for more than just one night of their journey.

So my question is -- was anyone able to book Captain's Table for both nights? My thought is that they aren't allowing more than one night so that more guests are able to get this experience. I'm just wondering whether my guess on this is correct or not.

It was unavailable for Labor Day weekend when I booked last week.

You're only allowed to book it for one night so others might have a chance to partake.

Has anyone booked a single room for 5 guests and have a sense of the cost for that? (we are thinking 3 adults, 2 kids and want to know the cost differential for the extra adult)

Please add me to the roll call - we're a family of 4 (DD 15, DS 11) arriving on March 13!

Has anyone booked a single room for 5 guests and have a sense of the cost for that? (we are thinking 3 adults, 2 kids and want to know the cost differential for the extra adult)
We booked two rooms 2 adults in one, 2 adults and 2 children in the other. The kids were $400.00 extra each. I suppose adults would be in the $600 to $700 dollar range extra. However that's just a guess.

Please add me as well! 6/19 voyage. We are also a family of 4 (DD 11 & DS 9). I am so excited! Captain’s table was not available at all for our trip unfortunately.

We booked two rooms 2 adults in one, 2 adults and 2 children in the other. The kids were $400.00 extra each. I suppose adults would be in the $600 to $700 dollar range extra. However that's just a guess.

Was that per night? Thx

This is what I assumed, however I have not heard or read anything official that states this. Did someone at Disney tell you this, e.g., while booking? Thanks.
Yes, it's specifically stated during booking. I also read it somewhere, but I can't seem to find it at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter