STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

FYI, if you have booked and want to modify your reservation at all, you can’t call to do so until after October 28. And you are best to phone the Starcruiser line, not the general reservations one. The regular reservation team is not allowed to even access Starcruiser reservation and the SC team won’t be doing it until after the bookings open to the general public, according to the CM I talked to after a 2 hour hold…

(wanted to give Disney more $ and upgrade to a suite, but can’t even discuss availability at this point)
What is the Starcruiser line phone number?

FYI, if you have booked and want to modify your reservation at all, you can’t call to do so until after October 28. And you are best to phone the Starcruiser line, not the general reservations one. The regular reservation team is not allowed to even access Starcruiser reservation and the SC team won’t be doing it until after the bookings open to the general public, according to the CM I talked to after a 2 hour hold…

(wanted to give Disney more $ and upgrade to a suite, but can’t even discuss availability at this point)
Interesting. They must have changed the policy after Friday. On Friday, I was encouraged to check back to see if my preferred date had opened up. I included this interim booking period in my question, but perhaps I was misunderstood. I was also told calling the main line to get transferred to them was their preference / "more efficient" (for them).

What is the Starcruiser line phone number?

The normal number is 407-827-7379, however when I tried that this morning first thing it either said the office is closed, or I get a message saying to call back October 29th for pre-bookings... so I'm trying to call on the AP booking line, 407-939-7277 where I'm currently on hold for "more than two hours" according to the voice... I don't know without an AP if that will work, but currently I have no other number to try calling.

The normal number is 407-827-7379, however when I tried that this morning first thing it either said the office is closed, or I get a message saying to call back October 29th for pre-bookings... so I'm trying to call on the AP booking line, 407-939-7277 where I'm currently on hold for "more than two hours" according to the voice... I don't know without an AP if that will work, but currently I have no other number to try calling.
Yep, I'm on hold, too. If anyone gets through this morning and can verify the travel dates for Disney Visa, please post!!! Thank you!

I'm on hold with the main line since I got the same message as SirBill when trying to call the normal Starcruiser number. It also says wait time is more than 90 minutes.

I called 407/939-5277. Yawn. I'm not used to being up this early.

Morning- was able to get through on (407) 939-5277, and after being confirmed as "pre-qualified" I was put into the "silent queue." It's exciting and also nerve racking.

Morning- was able to get through on (407) 939-5277, and after being confirmed as "pre-qualified" I was put into the "silent queue." It's exciting and also nerve racking.
The silent part is killing me. How do I know if I am still there? Good luck!

I’m in the silent queue now……… Good luck!
Silent queue seems to be the golden ticket so good luck! I'm not there yet but I'm really just trying to verify how far out you can book. I feel like this is pointless for me and I want to get out of this hold (we're not going until next November) but I don't want to give up until I verify what travel dates you can book for!

Silent queue seems to be the golden ticket so good luck! I'm not there yet but I'm really just trying to verify how far out you can book. I feel like this is pointless for me and I want to get out of this hold (we're not going until next November) but I don't want to give up until I verify what travel dates you can book for!
I’ll post as soon as I know.

I got through on (407) 939-5277 & her calendar went through the 1st week in May. I am now in the next queue which is the recorded voice saying over 2 hours.

I just had the same thing happen, I had called the 5277 number right around opening, was on hold for a while, then someone picked up but was just a verification step to make sure I knew about the minimum stay, cost per person, and the deposit policy and to verify I was a Disney cardholder - then she said she'd put me on the Starcruiser queue, so I got put on hold again. I now am in the "silent queue", they apparently ran out of Disney music to play which is a shame as I could have stood to hear the haunted mansion theme for at least four hours more... but from previous reports the silent queue is good, and should lead to the desired goal (sounds like some Lovecraftian story plot line).

So at least we know that number is a good number to call, since they were OK with me being just a Disney visa cardholder.

I'm in the silent que after verification too. Wait time is over 2 hours. So far all 4 choices of my dates were available so keeping my fingers crossed.
The CM I spoke with verified the dates as the same ones offered to the AP and DVC folks.

Maybe I will get back to work cutting t-shirts for the my sons main christmas gift - a t-shirt quilt.

I called a few different numbers last night to ask about how far out booking today would go and if an email had been sent. The -5277 number had a 60-plus-minute wait, so I tried the 407-939-7865 number off the Disney Visa page and only had a 10-minute wait. So with that, I used the -7865 number this morning at 7am. I got to the screener pretty quickly at 7:15 (who said bookings are out to 9/30/22) but I have since been in the silent queue with the message that the wait would be two hours. I'm at 1:42:50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter