• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Star Wars Dessert Party details?

Viewing area for the Star Wars event should be better. As has been reported everywhere, by everyone, it's slightly too close to have a full view of the entire show. It's great for projections, mediocre for fireworks.
But, there is a wall you can sit down on, so those wanting to sit may like that part a lot.
The older viewing area was much better (it's back closer to the projection buildings)

Yeah, I like the idea of fun Star Wars themed food and I've heard the selection is good. Is there anywhere where I can see a past menu of examples? I'll admit that I tend to forget about the alcohol angle myself since I'm not really a drinker.
Someone posted a link to these reviews.

There's also a different thread here on The Dis dedicated to the event

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-19_14-16-5.png
    upload_2018-1-19_14-16-5.png
    13 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Someone posted a link to these reviews.
There's also a different thread here on The Dis dedicated to the event

Thanks Angi. I've read through the threads and also found some pics online, but it seems like they change the menu a lot so hard to tell what's recent. Looks like some fun stuff though. I do hope they keep a few savory snacks in the line-up. Eating a "real" meal beforehand would probably make me too full for dessert afterwards, but a few appetizers could work as a light meal instead. Then I could have room for the desserts without loading up on just sugar. :yay: Plus my husband loves salty stuff and not sweet, so there would be something for him too.

Man, I keep telling myself that I'm not going to do this, nope, no way, but I think I'm getting worn down. Anything Star Wars is such a dangling carrot for me!

it seems like they change the menu a lot so hard to tell what's recent.
I wouldn't say a lot, but it does change somewhat from time to time.
I do hope they keep a few savory snacks in the line-up. Plus my husband loves salty stuff and not sweet, so there would be something for him too.
There is always a few savory items, but IMO, not enough for the person who is not a dessert lover. It's not intended to be a substitute or alternative to the desserts, just something to break things up. The party is promoted as a dessert party, so for Hubby's sake, you may want to make sure.

I wouldn't say a lot, but it does change somewhat from time to time.
There is always a few savory items, but IMO, not enough for the person who is not a dessert lover. It's not intended to be a substitute or alternative to the desserts, just something to break things up. The party is promoted as a dessert party, so for Hubby's sake, you may want to make sure.

That's ok, even just some savory items would be fine. Getting a decent spot to watch the show without the stress of camping out is also a big reason for considering the party, not just the desserts. I do hope they still have those peanut butter chocolate Darth Vader cupcakes that I saw pics of...those looked gooood. :D

That's ok, even just some savory items would be fine. Getting a decent spot to watch the show without the stress of camping out is also a big reason for considering the party, not just the desserts. I do hope they still have those peanut butter chocolate Darth Vader cupcakes that I saw pics of...those looked gooood. :D
I’ve had those cupcakes before - they are SO GOOD!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter