Star Wars Day at Sea - Do Mickey and Minnie Dress Up?

Angelhalo

<font color=blue>Ok I was like crap I'm breaking r
I have searched but can't find the answer to this. On STWDAS, do Mickey and Minnie dress up in their Star Wars Gear for photos at any point?

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows!

tWCuklWm.jpg

That would be awesome! I'd like to know as well. I'm going on a Star Wars cruise in January and have been looking up all things Star Wars.

We went on aSWDAS cruise this past Jan. I don't remember seeing any characters dressed up, seems like it was just the characters from the actual Star War movies in their costumes. I'm not a SW fan though, so I wasn't doing anything that day that was SW related.

We went on aSWDAS cruise this past Jan. I don't remember seeing any characters dressed up, seems like it was just the characters from the actual Star War movies in their costumes. I'm not a SW fan though, so I wasn't doing anything that day that was SW related.

This. We were also on the Fantasy this past January and every single 'character' we saw dressed up in SW attire were actual Star Wars characters (Storm Troopers, Bobafet, etc).

The one I went on in 2016 the non-Star Wars characters did not dress up.

It is now Disney policy not to dress the non-SW characters. This changed a few years back.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter