Star Wars Celebration 2022

TikiTikiFan

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any educated guesses on what ticket availability might look like for the Star Wars Calebration in Anaheim in May?

We want to go bad enough to structure our entire next Disneyland trip around it. But I'm getting so frustrated with the lack of details! Especially since the Star Wars after dark event sales start soon and we'd want to do that too... but hate to do that and say we don't get tickets to the con itself. Oof. Any ideas? Hotels are already selling out near the convention center so need to decide soon. I know there's a lot of folks with 2020 tickets still so a bit worried about my chances.

Anyone ever do a Star Wars celebration before? If you have Jedi wisdom for me, I'd take that too.

We know that it will take place from Thurday May 26th, to Sunday May 29th at the Anahrim Convention Center.

I assume you have tickets to the actual convention?

We originally had tickets for 2020 but even then, we could only get Thu/Fri because the weekends sold out very fast. From my experience, once tickets are gone, they pretty hard to come by. We cancelled ours because we had a conflict so I'm sure there will be other cancellations. I haven't checked the site recently so I don't know if there is a waiting list or if tickets have already gone on sale. MTFBWY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter