Star Trek ride

A long time ago where the Mummy's lockers are now, there used to be a Star Trek Screen Adventure You and a friend stood in front of a green screen and they inserted you into a Star Trek adventure. You could buy the videotape. There's a rumor a Star Trek ride or land will go into Fantastic Beasts, but nothing official yet.

If there is a Star Trek ride, they better serve Raktajino and Romulan Ale!

If there is a Star Trek ride, they better serve Raktajino and Romulan Ale!
If they open a Star Trek area I am sure they will market the heck out of it.
Let's just hope they dont pull a Disney and base it all on the latest Star Trek series.

There used to be one in Las Vegas. I'd love for it to find a home.

I'd also like to see Back to Future brought back.

I'd also like to see Back to Future brought back.

I really wish it would too...

It will be interesting to see what happens to the Simpsons. They only have a contract technically for the ride for a certain duration of time (at the moment the time is unknown, but there are rumors), so eventually it will needing to be replaced. If that is true, I don't think Disney would want to renew, so they would be needing a new attraction.

I really wish it would too...

It will be interesting to see what happens to the Simpsons. They only have a contract technically for the ride for a certain duration of time (at the moment the time is unknown, but there are rumors), so eventually it will needing to be replaced. If that is true, I don't think Disney would want to renew, so they would be needing a new attraction.
Yeah - I have always wondered how hard it would be for them to switch back.
At that most basic level is it just loading different software if they wanted to run the old ride for some special event.

Star Trek IP rights are a mess.
They sure are

If your into Trek this is something might be worth checking into: https://www.startrektour.com/
Its a reconstruction in Ticonderoga NY of the set at Desilu studios Original series.
They were also working on adding the next gen sets as well

It looks really cool - and they have events on occasion with Shatner.
It's on my todo list.

Yeah - I have always wondered how hard it would be for them to switch back.
At that most basic level is it just loading different software if they wanted to run the old ride for some special event.

They've always been such a tease about BTTF. Considering I do not recall if it was last year, or the year before that (but definitely know it wasn't for 2015) that they randomly decided to release a video of "Doc Brown" talking and doing something with the time machine. The date shown on the clip itself, so it isn't as if it was something they done previously and reposted it. I think it's more of in honor of BTTF that they do little things like that and keep the vehicles there. While I didn't read the comments for the video I'm sure there were plenty of fans eager and excited thinking it's was a sign for something. It wouldn't be hard, but I doubt they'd do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter