Star Tours - new locations & characters coming April 5!

Lisa24jks

DIS Veteran
For Andor I hope its the Planet from the Episode the "eye" and we get to go through the meteor shower with Tie fighters after us
Yes! I was trying to figure out why they would include from Andor. It has to be the scene you described from "The Eye" because I can't think of anything else from the series that's a real action scene which is what the ride needs to work.

I hope for Ahsoka we get to fly with the Purrgil Space Whales 💫 🐋

Edit: yay! I should have watched the video 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:

Yes! I was trying to figure out why they would include from Andor. It has to be the scene you described from "The Eye" because I can't think of anything else from the series that's a real action scene which is what the ride needs to work.

There was also Luthen's brief battle with the Imperial ship - the one where he uses the red beams. His ship is cool!

Oh man, we haven't watched any of these shows. We're going to be so clueless when we go in April. 😉

Oh man, we haven't watched any of these shows. We're going to be so clueless when we go in April. 😉

The good thing about Star Tours is that it's a pretty fun ride regardless of whether you know the context. My mom has only seen the original trilogy (and Rogue One), but none of the newer movies or shows and she still loves Star Tours. (She also LOVES Cars Land and has never seen any of those movies.)

That said, if you are a Star Wars fans, all 3 shows are pretty great, so I recommend. Their TV productions have been much stronger overall than the most recently trilogy of movies.

The good thing about Star Tours is that it's a pretty fun ride regardless of whether you know the context. My mom has only seen the original trilogy (and Rogue One), but none of the newer movies or shows and she still loves Star Tours. (She also LOVES Cars Land and has never seen any of those movies.)

That said, if you are a Star Wars fans, all 3 shows are pretty great, so I recommend. Their TV productions have been much stronger overall than the most recently trilogy of movies.

That's true, we always enjoy Star Tours!

We tried 3-4 episodes of Mandalorian and couldn't get into it, I know most people enjoyed it. Maybe I should try Andor. Thanks for the suggestion!

That's true, we always enjoy Star Tours!

We tried 3-4 episodes of Mandalorian and couldn't get into it, I know most people enjoyed it. Maybe I should try Andor. Thanks for the suggestion!

To let you know, Andor is kind of dark for modern Star Wars. There are different story-arcs that are different genres. This is Star Wars for grown-ups, not pew-pew action/adventure for the most part. I love the series and think it's fantastic.

They are all great shows. You should watch!
I second this Mando season 1-2 to me as as good as any of the films
Andor is amazing if you love a more adult take on Disney

Ashoka is the only show that can depend on your level of fandom, like have you watched some of clone wars/rebels then go for it....if you've never seen either you can watch it you may just not have the emotional attachments to some characters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter