Star Taxi / town car

teril

Mouseketeer
Just back from WD and used Star Taxi Towncar to and from the airport!:) What a great service. Our driver was very helpful and was always on time and usually early. Any questions from anyone?

Hi,

Teril I just went thru info in Transportation and found your offer to answer questions about Star Taxi.

Thanks for the offer. I got a confirmation from my TA after booking with WDTC thru her and it said Star Taxi Town Car to and from the airport. You said that you did use them on one of your trips at Disney for this same purpose.

You said they were great and helpful. Were they at the airport waiting for you when you landed? Since this was added into my package and tipping is usually 10-15% would per bag be better when it comes to tipping the driver? On deciding what time to tell them to come back for pick up on day of departure, how long does it take to get back to the airport (we're staying at the BC)
with enough time for check in and security checks? Do they give you a time or is it best to tell them what time you want them back? Are they on time? I have read that they bought out a Town Car company, does this mean their cars are older and have seen better days? Are they a large company? We won't be going to Nov. and hope their services are still available (your post was dated 4/22)

Thanks in advance for the info, if there is anything else I should know about them please include it in your reply. :) Feel free to e-mail at my e-mail address...

Yes we had superb service! Never late and wonderful help. I sent you an e-mail with specifics. Let me know if you don't get it. Securtiy was a breeze when we went. I think we went 2 1/2 or 3 hours before our flight....can't quite remember but star taxi will tell you the right time to go...they are very trustworthy from our experience. Feel free to e-mail me any other questions about your trip. We had a blast and love to share information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter