Star Guest VIP Program

zanzibar138

DIS Veteran
I just saw a facebook announcement that this program will be starting up again shortly. It's not very well publicised while at the parks, and can be a bit confusing with the language barrier, so I thought I'd try to explain it a bit for people going while it will be on.

To the left of the castle there will be a stall where you collect your star buttons, reward tokens, and activity book. The idea is that you give the star button to a friend, and they will receive some special attention from CMs (most likely a sticker but I do believe it's possible to get something better). When they receive special attention, they are supposed to give the CM one of their reward tokens. For each reward token, the CM gets entered into a raffle or something I believe.

As far as I'm aware anyone can get the pack, and yes, it is perfectly acceptable to wear the button yourself :thumbsup2

There is more information about my experiences with this in my honeymoon TR (in my signature).

I just saw a facebook announcement that this program will be starting up again shortly. It's not very well publicised while at the parks, and can be a bit confusing with the language barrier, so I thought I'd try to explain it a bit for people going while it will be on.

To the left of the castle there will be a stall where you collect your star buttons, reward tokens, and activity book. The idea is that you give the star button to a friend, and they will receive some special attention from CMs (most likely a sticker but I do believe it's possible to get something better). When they receive special attention, they are supposed to give the CM one of their reward tokens. For each reward token, the CM gets entered into a raffle or something I believe.

As far as I'm aware anyone can get the pack, and yes, it is perfectly acceptable to wear the button yourself :thumbsup2

There is more information about my experiences with this in my honeymoon TR (in my signature).

I will read your HM TR again after typing this but do you know if it is going on right now? We leave tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

The Star Guest Program is running from March 21 to May 19.

Thanks Minnie!

Looks like it will be on when you visit LittleJen :thumbsup2
Sorry I didn't get to my HK TR before you left - I'm about to put up our first day. We didn't go to the park, but there's some information about the trains and hotel if you get a chance to read it. Will put a link on this board when I'm done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter