Standby Plus?

speller95

Earning My Ears
Hi! I don't know if this is in the right place or not, so please correct me if I'm wrong. I read somewhere on the internet that there is a thing called Standby Plus (or Return Times). Can anyone please enlighten me on this?

You may be referring to fast pass plus. It is a system where you reserve a time slot for a ride, return between the times given, and skip a majority of the stand by line. WDW allows you to pre-book up to 60 days in advance if your staying on property, 30 if not. You're allowed 3 pre-booked fast passes per day at one park and you can book additional fast passes at the park. Hope this helps!

It's not a thing.

That's what people were calling something that Disney briefly tested a couple of years ago. Nothing ever came of it.

It's not a thing.

That's what people were calling something that Disney briefly tested a couple of years ago. Nothing ever came of it.

Agreed.
Nothing, at least so far.
The tests were just late last year, as I recall.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter