Standard view at Jambo House AKV

pepples22

Mouseketeer
HI All,

Just got back and planning again :goodvibes I was on DVC site and I can't see Standard view rooms at Jambo House at AKV on the interactive planner for next year. Are they discontinuing the rooms or it is a fault with the website.

Any info would be good. :surfweb:

Thanks

Just signed on and I see the Standard View for 2011 in the Interactive Point calculator for both Jambo House and Kidani Village.

Jst tried again and I get a message there is no details. I tried for 12th may for two weeks. 

I tried to select a Standard View Studio for the two weeks beginning 5/12/11 and got "no information available". However, I could get the information for a 1BR.

From the MS website:

Interactive Points Calculator
Use these itineraries to plan your vacation. To delete any resort itinerary, simply click "Remove."
Step 3: View Your Vacation Plan
Resort Room Type Arrival Date Departure Date Vacation Points Required Remove
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas 1 Bedroom - Standard View 5/12/2011 5/26/2011 400 Remove

For a Standard View Studio I got this:
There is no information available for the specified criteria. Remove

It sounds like a call to MS is in order.

You can use Kidani Standard view since the points are the same until it gets fixed.

You can use Kidani Standard view since the points are the same until it gets fixed.

Good idea. I tried it and works for the dates that pepples22 was trying for at Jambo House. BTW, I tried to use June 2011 dates for Jambo House and it still gave the no information available blurb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter