St. Thomas Question

CarmenJames865

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know if the beach at the Marriott Frenchmans Reef/Morning Star Resort is open to the public or only registered guests? We love the food at Coco Joe's and the figured the kids would enjoy the beach there. :beach:

Magens Bay was to busy for us when we were there in April.

Also I have seen mention of a local taxi company others have used while in St. Thomas.

I am really want to take my kids to St. John for the day on our own but fearful we wont have enough time. I would love to go back to Maho Bay and swim with the sea turtles again.... It was AMAZING to say the least.

Thank You!!

I can't say for sure in St. Thomas but we went to the Marriott in Grand Cayman simply to use their beach, expecting to at least pay for chairs, and they didn't charge us anything.

We have been to Magens Bay before and enjoyed it but on our last Eastern, there was 6 ships in port that day. :scared1:

It was well worth the ride to St. John to have a beautiful beach, completely uncrowded. We went to Cinnamon Bay & loved it despite their restaurant being closed due to a storm. There was a little hut renting chairs & selling snacks so we had a lot of cookies & junk for lunch. I'd still do it again but would probably call ahead to see what's open or take some Uncrustables or some other packaged food with us.

We got a taxi in July and asked to be taken to MorningStar Beach. There is a little drop off and we walked probably twenty steps to the beach. We did not go thru the marriott. We could see the hotel but did not enter that way. Beach was public any chairs and umbrella's you want you have to rent unless you are a time share or hotel customer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter