St Maarten Excursion - What do you think about the timing?

Staceycs

Mouseketeer
We are meant to dock at 8:00am on the Harmony and are looking at doing a tour that begins at 9:00am. It's not an RCCL-run excursion, but is run by an independent tour operator in St Maarten. Do you think it's cutting it too fine time-wise? The tour group meets at the port, but I'm not sure if I should allow extra time for disembarking and any other problems that may pop up. The tour operator states that they'll refund us if the ship is late. Would you do it?

It should be enough time. Harmony is a big ship, but disembarkation is pretty fast. I think most tour operators will wait for a little bit past the scheduled time regardless.

I'd ask the tour operator about it. They no doubt have experience in delays (be it the ship late docking or the guests getting off late) and would have a way to handle it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter