• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

St. Augustine Room??

TinkerbellLuvr7

Tinkerbellluvr7
Hi everyone!

My consultant called me today to say that we have been moved from Salon 6 to St. Augustine because a convention the same day outgrew the room and it was now open.

I didn't pay much attention to the room when we toured because we knew before we walked in that it was not available for us to use.

Can anyone tell me what you liked/didn't like about it? I'm assuming the set-up would be, head table to the left wall, buffet (we're doing buffet) straight ahead, and DJ to the right. The wedding we saw in Salon 6 had the head table open to the dance floor with tables around it. Are you able to do that in that type of room (she told us we'd have all 3 sections).

Our guest invite is 103 right now with 90% of those people out of state and we're doing a fruit/punch cocktail hour in Whitehall/Patio.

Thanks for your help!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter