SSR Walkway Closing to DTD Marketplace?

Carmen NC

Mouseketeer
I just stumbled across an article from this week that says due to Springs construction the walkway to DTD from SSR was closing July 8th? Was this the first anything was released regarding this? The walking access to DTD Marketplace is why we stay at SSR and why I'm booked there for 2 upcoming trips. Now we are expected to wait for a bus or go and wait for a boat to go literally around the corner? Of course there is always using the walking path and enter near House of Blues but since I rarely go to the West Side seems like a waste of time to use that option.

I just stumbled across an article from this week that says due to Springs construction the walkway to DTD from SSR was closing July 8th? Was this the first anything was released regarding this? The walking access to DTD Marketplace is why we stay at SSR and why I'm booked there for 2 upcoming trips. Now we are expected to wait for a bus or go and wait for a boat to go literally around the corner? Of course there is always using the walking path and enter near House of Blues but since I rarely go to the West Side seems like a waste of time to use that option.

Already being discussed on another thread...

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/rehab.htm#magickingdom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter