SSR Grandstand & pool

Carneymom

Mouseketeer
We were there in Nov and will return in Aug. We absolutely LOVED it. They were working on the grandstand and the pool at that time. Will the pool be ready soon? Anyone have pictures? Is it a themed pool with a slide or a quiet pool?

Also interested. We just got back and the main theme pool was packed. Really thought that when Grandstand opens they will never fit all of those people at the main pool.

We were there yesterday!! The pool was filled with water, the interactive area for kids was up and running sort of like a water cannon horse head contraptions. It was not open yet, but It was supposed to be inspected by DVC reps and possibly turned over soon (this week?) I did not notice a slide, but I did notice it looked like a refreshment area, maybe a pool bar and snacks. We will be staying in that area on our next visit hopefully. We took a lot of pics but none of the pool area as we kinda snuck in there and there were a lot of workers prepping for their visit by DVC.

We are going in April and I REALLY want to stay in the new Grandstand section. This sounds promising that it will be open for our stay. I requested it anyway, hopefully my request will be honored if it is open (of course).

thanks for the update!!!!

We are going in April and I REALLY want to stay in the new Grandstand section. This sounds promising that it will be open for our stay. I requested it anyway, hopefully my request will be honored if it is open (of course).

thanks for the update!!!!

We will be there for school vacation....maybe we will see you at the Grandstand pool!!!

Please tell me about the Grandstand area, we're going in March, will it be open then?

Is the Grandstand area that area as you come on to the property; just prior to the Carriage House? SSR definately needs another "main" pool to help with the crowds. Good to see it will be opened in July when we're back!

I would love to see pics of the new stuff! We are going for the first time in Oct. I can't wait to go. My first trip to WDW, MNSSHP, F&WF, and we'll get to see SSR for the first time!

If everything goes as planned building one should open between middle march to the end of the month. :thumbsup2

No time frame on the other buildings.

I will check out it tomorrow when we get there:banana: :banana: Will take some pictures and post them when we back next weekend.

I would love to see pics of the new stuff! We are going for the first time in Oct. I can't wait to go. My first trip to WDW, MNSSHP, F&WF, and we'll get to see SSR for the first time!

Wow...our first time in Oct as well...we will be there 10/7 how about you?
We are bringing 2 of our grandkids :goodvibes

Wow, so that makes 3 consecutive weeks then. I'll be there with family Oct 14-20. Same deal of taking them to the MNSSHP, nephews first trip onsite, warm weather, long days.

We can do a hand-off like the Olympic torch. leave the light on and all that.

Will be there 9/19-9/26 so that brings it close to the 4 weeks for this torch passing.

We are arriving 10/30, leaving 11/5. Doing the F&W Festival, MNSSHP and Party for the Senses! We can't wait for this trip!

We are arriving 10/30, leaving 11/5. Doing the F&W Festival, MNSSHP and Party for the Senses! We can't wait for this trip!

We are arriving 10/27, leaving 11/4. We hope to do MNSSHP for the first time.
We plan to do Party for the Senses for a second time. It was amazing!

July won't come fast enough for me!:cool1: DH and I will be there 7/14 -7/21 and I can't wait to see the new section.

We are arriving 10/27, leaving 11/4. We hope to do MNSSHP for the first time.
We plan to do Party for the Senses for a second time. It was amazing!

Last year was our first time to Party for the Senses....We Loved Loved Loved Loved it!!! It was so much better then we had expected!

We will be going to MNSSHP for the first time this year too.

We'll be there for our first trip home 10/28-11/01. Like many of you, we also plan to check out MNSSHP and the food and wine festival. less than 8 months to go now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter